CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unique Houses Around The World...

We are all used to the normal square and rectangular houses build in every country...we are also always amazed at the huge houses that we see on television shows such as "CRIBS"...

Here I would like to share with you some unique houses around the world..Not the usual houses we see...As I am taking civil engineering, I'm even amazed at how they can come out with such a design...Designing the houses is one thing...building it is a totally different thing...

Bubble House – Tourettes-sur-Loup, France

This house makes me think of telletubbies...cute, unique, and a little weird..


Hang Nga Villa – Dalat, Vietnam

This remind me of shrek..I don't exactly know why...but it does..hehe


The Upside-Down House – Szymbark, Poland

I don't think I could stay in that kind of house..It's just weird..


Floating House – Ukraine

This is also extraordinary...haha..is it even possible?


These are just some that I'm sharing with you guys...If you want to see more, you can go here. This is just to fill you up with stuff...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment