CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

~Side Income~

I've been working on a small project...well..I don't know if it can be called a project...I've seen so

many blogs that sells so many cute things around...such as key chains, accessories, and what not.. I had an idea one dayMonkey Icon Cici...since I love making bracelets, I was thinking of making a small business with it...so yeah...I will be selling friendship bracelets and keychains...Monkey Icon

so if you guys are interested...there will be updates of the bracelets..and when they are

ready...i'll upload them up so you guys can order them...

Tunggu ye...

this is one example...it depends what you want it to be..it can be a bracelet or a bookmark...

fully handmade ok!!



No comments:

Post a Comment