CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A poem that I love called: WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU..

To all of the lovers out there..those who have been together for so long..those who have just begun to love one another.. and those who are feeling the love in the air...I know this poem would mean sumthing to U guys...

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU

Author:Jamie

I love the way you look at me

your eyes so bright and blue,

I love the way you kiss me

your lips so soft and smooth,


I love the way you make me happy

and the ways you show you care,

I love the way you say "I love you"

and the way you're always there

I love the way you touch me
always chills down my spine,
I love that you are with me 
and I'm glad you are mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment