CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

~ThE ReAsOnS wHy I LoVe YoU~

(DEDICATED TO SOMEONE I LOVE...)

Having you in my life means everything to me.
You are my every means for me to keep breathing.
Without you, my life would be empty.

I don't worry much if we start fighting,
because I know that we will work it out.

I will always try my best to make you happy.
Your happiness is my happiness.
If you don't like something about me,
please tell me straight on, but don't be too harsh.
I will try to change whatever I could..just the way you want it.

I want us to be able to agree and disagree.
But please remember that I have feelings too.
Don't be too selfish..You can't get everything your way.
It's just not fair.

Do remember at all times that I love you very much,
and I would do anything that you want me to do.
I know that I'm not perfect,
I may not be a good cook,
I may not be good at pleasing you.
But what I'm good at is caring for you.

I care if you have problems.
I care if you are sick...(even though I could be as hell mad at you at that time..)
I care if you are sad, if you are happy.
I care for you at all times.
Always will.

So if you ever wonder why I'm still here with you,
it is because i love you very much.
~And nothing can ever change that~
~I LOVE U S.M~

No comments:

Post a Comment