CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Countdown World Cup...

Daripada jam yang aku ada sekarang ini...world cup akan bermula 55 minit daripada sekarang....

Malam ini akan berlangsung perlawanan antara South Africa dengan Mexico...Yang mana korang akan sokong?...

Soo...for today's match...I'm going to be rooting for Mexico...why?..I don't actually know the reason why...but I have this 'thing' about spanish. Their people, their language, and whatever that has to do with them. Jadi apa apa hal pun..aku tetap sokong Mexico. Viva Mexico!!




"Te deseo lo mejor para este juego"
(enhlish: "I wish you guys the best for tonight's match")

Tapi pasukan yang aku akan sokong no matter what for this whole world cup is of course Brazil. I'm also rooting for Germany, Spain, England, Italy and also Korea.

May the best team win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment