CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Papa..Ayah..Abah..Ayahnda..Dad..Daddy..FATHER..

From the title above, you should all know what the entry is going to be about...Today is the day where we should all give our dad a hug and a kiss...Thank him for everything that he has done for us..All the hardship he went through to take care of us and making sure that we grow up a successful person...We are who we are right now thanks to him..(that includes our beloved mothers as well..)...

What I know of is that my dad taught me a lot of stuff while I was growing up..(and still growing..).. All his advice, his scoldings, his care..was to make me a better person. Although you don't realize how much he is doing for you, and how much you think that he doesn't care for you when he scolds you, we all know deep down inside that it is for our own good. He works so hard just to make sure that we get enough food to eat, have enough clothes to wear, and have a comfortable life. Imagine all the hours of work he puts in every single day to earn that much money..

THIS IS MY DAD...


He is my life, my inspiration. He works so hard to be to where he is now, and I'm proud of that. I'm proud that he IS my dad. I'm proud that he was able to stop smoking..(he had smoked since he was young and it's not easy for anyone to stop especially if it's been years of smoking....).. I'm proud of many other things that he has achieved in his life and I hope that he will succeed even more in the years to come...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PAPA..!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment