CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

WiFi Handphones



I've been craving for phones with WiFi nowadays...and I've went through magazines for phones with WiFi...These 2 phones came out that kind of caught my eye..There's another one called imercury...but I don't know whether some of you know about that model..It is kind of new and I can't find an image of that phone on the internet...

If you guys have used these type of models or friends that have them, can you please tell me what functions they have and their pro and cons...Or if you guys know any other phones that have WiFi and is under the range of RM600 below...please tell me..

I'm kind of in a dilema here...hahaha...never thought phones can ever be a dilema in my life though...

Please leave your comments..

3 comments:

  1. ko bli je public phone... hihih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. blueberry by csl. it kinda cool. harga ade yang below 600. lbh kurg sme rupe mcm blackberry. hehe.

    ReplyDelete